Working With Us
Working at The Leisure Company is both rewarding and challenging – where no one day is the same. You have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the participants who access our programs, as well as work within a great team of staff from all walks of life.
As a Support Worker, you will provide quality support services that assist people with a disability to become active members of the community and to reach their individual goals. You must have an upbeat approach to providing high levels of service, a passion for putting the needs of our participants first, and have a desire to work with them to understand and achieve their goals and aspirations.
The Leisure Company offers:
- Great working hours
- A comprehensive induction program
- Mentoring program for new staff
- Two weeks of staff training every year
- Further training opportunities
- Salary Packaging (after 12 months of service)
- A supportive workplace with a team of staff who are skilled, trained, and supportive
Download an employment package here: APPLICATION-FOR-EMPLOYMENT-v3.PDF